Online Enrollment Instructions
Open Enrollment begins December 1st and ends December 31st!
You have until December the 31st to make any and all changes or to elect to make no changes to your insurance for 2017. Even if your elections are not changing, you must review and approve your plan!
Austin County is moving to an online benefit administration system for your medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD and supplemental life insurance. All full time employees are required to sign in and create an account. Below are the instructions to sign in.
Austin County group#: 320387
1. Click below to navigate to the BenefitMall Employer Focus website:
2. Enter your username and password and click Sign In.
First Time Users:
Username: Last Name.Last 4 of SSN.Group Number
Password: Date of Birth with Slashes
3. You must now choose and confirm a new password and/or user name that will be easier for you to remember. You will also be prompted to set your security questions.
4. Please read the BenefitMall user agreement carefully as it explains your rights and
responsibilities regarding the website and online enrollment. Then click on the appropriate
statement on the bottom of the page to verify your understanding of the agreement.
5. You may now proceed to online enrollment or to view your personal profile and
If you should need help with logging in please call the number listed below.
If you need guidance through the online enrollment process, you can come to the Courthouse Basement Meeting Room Monday, December 5th through Friday, December 9th at 9 am, 11 am, 2 pm, or 4 pm.